Call Us on : 087 232 7014
Client Services & Claims call-center operating hours:
Monday to Friday: 08:00am – 4:30pm
Sales call-center operating hours:
Monday to Friday: 08:00am – 4:30pm
We are closed on Sunday and public holidays
Suite 3001 30 th Floor Durban Bay House,
333 Anton Lembede Street, Durban, 4001
Shackleton Life is an Authorized Financial Services Provider (FSP 44723). Shackleton Life performs Binder (admin) functions as well as markets and sells Insurance products via a direct sales channel (call center) exclusively for Old Mutual Alternative Risk Transfer Limited (OMART) a licenced life insurer.
Shackleton Life offer niche, whole of Life, Life Insurance products where no medicals or blood tests are required.
• The Endurance Bond Protection Insurance product which covers your bond in the event of death, covers the instalment in the event of temporary and permanent disability, covers a list of dread diseases and protects your instalment in the event of retrenchment.
• The QuickClaim Immediate needs policy which pays your nominated beneficiary between R50 000–R200 000 within two working days of receipt of the claim documentation supporting a valid claim, to be used for immediate needs and expenses arising in the event of death.
Why Choose Shackleton Life
• No medicals or blood tests are required
• Policies are underwritten by Old Mutual Alternative Risk Transfer Limited.
• Competitive, Affordable premiums.
Did You Know?
• The average South African Household is dramatically underinsured and only has half the life and disability cover required to cover their needs.
• Bond Protection Insurance does not need to be taken with the bank who financed your home loan as there are affordable alternatives.
• Upon the passing away of a loved one, bank accounts get frozen and access to immediate cash is needed to pay for immediate expenses and needs and QuickClaim can provide this cover affordably.
Please note that customer testimonials do not constitute financial advice.
Impeccable Service Recovery
Thanks to Sonia for the service recovery. Her constant feedback, reassurance, empathy and handling of the matter has restored my faith in Shackleton. My query has been resolved efficiently by her.
- Dimakatso -
Hi. I'm Ms Ismail from Cape Town. I was retrenched this year and after just being with Shackleton Life for a little bit more than a year now, I am pleased and confident to say that this is the insurance to beat. I enquired about lodging a claim and Sonia assisted me with the necessary documentation needed to submit my claim and it was not long before I had the peace of mind that everything was taken care of. I really must commend Sonia and her team for a hassle-free experience and the way she dealt with my claim made me feel that she cares about me and my concerns. Thank you so much. Highly appreciated.
- Washiela I -
Everyone promises, but you delivered.
Retrenchment, the one word that strikes immediate fear in any person's heart and mind. Devastation, loss and helplessness is usually the first emotions that accompany the news of being retrenched. I experienced exactly this earlier this year. When I received my notice of retrenchment I contacted Shackleton Life's claims department and was immediately assisted by Sonia Naicker. Sonia assisted with precise instructions and complete information on the process to follow. Without hesitation Sonia gave me the best customer service I have ever experienced, friendly, fast and efficient. Sonia follows through with every commitment she makes, whether its a response on email or just a phone call on the process or feedback. I recommend Shackleton Life to any person who is serious about insuring what matters to them. To the management team at Shackleton Life, I must applaud you for appointing Sonia at your company, she is most certainly a great asset and delivers exceptional peace of mind to your customers when it really matters, Thank you for exceptional service!
- HENRIETTE -